(updated June 5)
The Austin Archery Club is OPEN for members to use.
- The City of Austin – Stay Home Order expired on May 8th. The State of Texas Executive Order GA-18 and Phase III specifically address outdoor sports. Based on these public communications, the club will move forward to host the Monthly 3D tournament scheduled for Sunday, June 14th.
- Coordination of this tournament will carefully consider safe practices, including social distancing, availability of bottled water and hand sanitizer, and start times spaced by 15 minutes. The signup and tournament structure will be the same as the May 17 tournament last month. Click HERE to complete the required registration, timeslot selection and fee payment.
- The City of Austin Parks & Rec department denied our request to host the ASA Qualifier scheduled for June 6-7. The primary issues were expected attendance and statewide participation, in contrast to our smaller and more local monthly 3D event. We will work with Texas ASA to reschedule this event later this year.
- The current guidelines for June 14th are available HERE.
AAC Management will continue monitoring COVID-19 events, and will provide club updates as-needed.
- The club will remain open until the City of Austin or the Department of Parks and Rec directs us otherwise.
- The 2020 Raffle drawing date has been rescheduled to June 14. (refer to our Fundraisers page)
- We will keep this Updates page and our Facebook page current with the latest information.
- If you decide to make it out to the range, please use your best judgment when interacting with other members to ensure we all remain as healthy as possible. As for group activities, follow the guidelines outlined in the current City of Austin – Stay Home Order.
- Parks and Recreation Closure Info
- City of Austin – Stay Home Order
- State of Texas – Phase III
- Facebook page
Both Gates Are Now Being Secured With Bluetooth Padlocks.
- We have setup a Gate Kit box at the clubhouse. It includes batteries and laminated instructions for emergency exit. This will cover both worst case scenarios – 1) the padlock battery dies, 2) your smartphone dies or otherwise can’t connect to the padlock.