(updated October 25)
- Coordination of any tournaments conducted in the near future will carefully consider safe practices, including social distancing, availability of bottled water and hand sanitizer, and start times spaced by 15 minutes. The signup and tournament structure will be the same as recent months.
- The current guidelines for Monthly 3D tournaments are available HERE.
Lower Static Range
- The Lower Static Range is only to be shot from the West to the East. Three well-defined shooting lanes have been set-up for this purpose.
- Because of neighboring residential properties, NO OTHER direction of shooting is permitted.
- To better communicate this policy, the old covers are being removed, and clear signage will be installed as a reminder.
- The parking lot will be extended to include the old covered area.
- AAC Management will continue monitoring COVID-19 events, and will provide club updates as-needed.
- The club will remain open until the City of Austin or the Department of Parks and Rec directs us otherwise.
- We will keep this Updates page and our Facebook page current with the latest information.
- If you decide to make it out to the range, please use your best judgment when interacting with other members to ensure we all remain as healthy as possible. As for group activities, follow the guidelines outlined in the current City of Austin – Stay Home Order.
- Parks and Recreation Closure Info
- City of Austin – Stay Home Order
- Governor’s Strike Force to Open Texas
- AAC Facebook page
Both Gates Are Now Being Secured With Bluetooth Padlocks.
- We have setup a Gate Kit box at the clubhouse. It includes batteries and laminated instructions for emergency exit. This will cover both worst case scenarios – 1) the padlock battery dies, 2) your smartphone dies or otherwise can’t connect to the padlock.