AAC Management has been closely monitoring the current COVID-19 situation and wanted to provide an update on the current status of the club:
- The club will remain open until the City of Austin or the Department of Parks and Rec directs us otherwise.
- We are cancelling all scheduled events until further notice. (refer to our Events page)
- The 2020 Raffle drawing date has been rescheduled to June 14. (refer to our Fundraisers page)
- We will keep this Updates page and our Facebook page current with the latest information.
- If you decide to make it out to the range, please use your best judgment when interacting with other members to ensure we all remain as healthy as possible.
Upper Gate Is Now Being Secured With The Bluetooth Padlock
- On Monday, March 23rd, we removed the manual combination padlock from the upper gate. Going forward, entry through this gate requires unlocking the Bluetooth padlock by using the Master Lock Vault app on your smartphone.
- For the next few weeks the combination padlock will remain in place for the lower gate. Should you encounter any problems at the upper gate proceed to the lower gate for entry, and please Contact us ASAP. Continue to only lock the lower gate with the manual combination padlock! The Bluetooth padlock is there for extra practice and testing.
- Before the lower gate is switched over, we will setup a Gate Kit box at the clubhouse. It will include batteries and laminated instructions for emergency exit. This will cover both worst case scenarios – 1) the padlock battery dies, 2) your smartphone dies or otherwise can’t connect to the padlock.