(updated December 7)
December 9 – Sportsman’s Finest Meet & Greet
- On Friday, December 9th the Upper Static Range will be closed from noon – 3pm for the Meet & Greet.
- Sportsman’s plans to hold this Event monthly, open to Members and the public bringing their own equipment. It’s intended as a casual gathering to discuss archery, and demonstrate techniques and equipment. Snacks and beverages will be provided.
- Click HERE to visit the archery page of Sportsman’s Finest.
December 11 – The Phoenix (Private Event)
- On Sunday, December 11th the Lower Static Range will be closed from 11am – 1pm for a private event.
- Click HERE for more information on this very active national organization.
- AAC COVID-19 and Tournament Guidelines have been updated.
- AAC Management will continue monitoring COVID-19 events, and will provide club updates as-needed.
- The club will remain open until the City of Austin or the Department of Parks and Rec directs us otherwise.
- Coordination of any tournaments conducted in the near future will carefully consider safe practices, including social distancing and availability of bottled water and hand sanitizer. The signup and tournament structure will be the same as recent months.
- We will keep this Updates page and our Facebook page current with the latest information.
- If you decide to make it out to the range, please use your best judgment when interacting with other members to ensure we all remain as healthy as possible. As for group activities, follow the guidelines outlined in the current City of Austin – Orders & Rules.
- Parks and Recreation Closure Info
- City of Austin – Orders & Rules
- Governor’s Strike Force to Open Texas
- AAC Facebook page