(updated April 30)
2021 Texas ASA Qualifier
- Pre-Registration is now available for the June 5-6 Qualifier. Click HERE to sign up.
- In-person payment/registration will be accepted day of tournament, however, online payment/registration is strongly encouraged, to reduce crowding and paperwork handling at the registration table.
- The club is working to book a food truck and other outdoors vendors for both tournament days. Updates will be shared on this page as more information becomes available.
- Click HERE for 2021 Rule Updates and additional Texas ASA information.
- This year we’ve introduced prizes for the Monthly 3D Shoot.
- We’re also introducing a Season Long Shootout with a Grand Prize.
- Prizes for this year have been sponsored by Sportsman’s Finest in Bee Caves.
- Additional details and prize specific rules are available HERE.
Lower Static Range
- The Lower Static Range is only to be shot from the West to the East. Three well-defined shooting lanes have been set-up for this purpose.
- Because of neighboring residential properties, NO OTHER direction of shooting is permitted.
- To better communicate this policy, the old covers have been removed, and clear signage will be installed as a reminder.
- The parking lot has been extended to include the old covered area.
- AAC Management will continue monitoring COVID-19 events, and will provide club updates as-needed.
- The club will remain open until the City of Austin or the Department of Parks and Rec directs us otherwise.
- Coordination of any tournaments conducted in the near future will carefully consider safe practices, including social distancing, availability of bottled water and hand sanitizer, and start times spaced by 15 minutes. The signup and tournament structure will be the same as recent months.
- The current guidelines for Monthly 3D tournaments are available HERE.
- We will keep this Updates page and our Facebook page current with the latest information.
- If you decide to make it out to the range, please use your best judgment when interacting with other members to ensure we all remain as healthy as possible. As for group activities, follow the guidelines outlined in the current City of Austin – Orders & Rules.
- Parks and Recreation Closure Info
- City of Austin – Orders & Rules
- Governor’s Strike Force to Open Texas
- AAC Facebook page