(updated July 31)
- Due to the recent surge of COVID-19, the July 3D shoot scheduled for the 12th was cancelled. Similarly, Management has made the decision to go ahead and cancel the August 3D shoot scheduled for the 9th.
- The City of Austin Parks & Rec department denied our request to host the ASA Qualifier scheduled for June 6-7. After rescheduling to August 1-2, CofA P&R once again rejected our 2nd request. The primary issues were expected attendance and statewide participation, in contrast to our smaller and more local monthly 3D event. We will work with Texas ASA to reschedule this event later this year.
- Coordination of any tournaments conducted in the near future will carefully consider safe practices, including social distancing, availability of bottled water and hand sanitizer, and start times spaced by 15 minutes. The signup and tournament structure will be the same as recent months. Click HERE to complete the required registration, timeslot selection and fee payment.
- The current guidelines for Monthly 3D tournaments are available HERE.
AAC Management will continue monitoring COVID-19 events, and will provide club updates as-needed.
- The club will remain open until the City of Austin or the Department of Parks and Rec directs us otherwise.
- We will keep this Updates page and our Facebook page current with the latest information.
- If you decide to make it out to the range, please use your best judgment when interacting with other members to ensure we all remain as healthy as possible. As for group activities, follow the guidelines outlined in the current City of Austin – Stay Home Order.
- Parks and Recreation Closure Info
- City of Austin – Stay Home Order
- State of Texas – Phase III
- Facebook page
Both Gates Are Now Being Secured With Bluetooth Padlocks.
- We have setup a Gate Kit box at the clubhouse. It includes batteries and laminated instructions for emergency exit. This will cover both worst case scenarios – 1) the padlock battery dies, 2) your smartphone dies or otherwise can’t connect to the padlock.