Gate Entry Instructions
NOTE – A Bluetooth capable smartphone is required for facility access.
Upon completion of your registration form and confirmation of payment, club Admins are notified and will create your Master Lock Vault account. This process will send you an email from Master Lock Vault, containing a link for you to complete account setup.
Our unpaid volunteers manually process these as promptly as possible, but personal schedules may result in this step taking up to 24 hours. If you need more immediate access and have not received a Master Lock Vault email invitation, please notify us using our Contact page.
- Look for the email from Master Lock Vault, and click the invitation link to complete account setup. Note – this email link expires in 7 days, after which a password reset is required. Please check your Junk/Spam folders if this message isn’t in your Inbox. NOTE – If you see more than one message from Master Lock Vault, be sure to use the link in the Most Recent message. (the links in all previous messages will not work)
- Download the Master Lock Vault Enterprise app to your smartphone. iPhone – Android
- Organization ID = AACTX
- After logging into the app, you should see a screen showing 2 locks, Lower Gate and Upper Gate, similar to the image shown above.
- Bluetooth must be turned on for your phone. If you don’t regularly use Bluetooth on your phone, you may need to enable this feature under Settings. This process varies between phone types, so further instructions may require brief research.
- To operate the padlock you first need to press any button on the front of the lock. This wakes it from powersave mode. Because the padlock communicates with Bluetooth, the smartphone must be within 30′ to connect to the padlock.
- At this point the active lock will display a blue key, which you then press to unlock. An audible click can be heard when the padlock unlocks, allowing it to be opened.
- Please leave the padlock unlocked while you open the gate, and only lock the padlock when securing the gate closed. Unlocking the padlock multiple times when opening the gate, typically twice, causes problems in the logs/reporting system.
- After closing the gate and securing it to the post, ensure the padlock is fully closed when locked. It is possible for the system to see a Locked setting with the padlock almost completely closed. You should once again hear an audible click when the padlock locks in the closed position.
- IN CASE OF EMERGENCY, we are prepared for what is considered the worst case scenario – your vehicle is on club property and you cannot unlock one of the gates. Should your smartphone not be able to unlock either padlock, or both padlocks have dead batteries, we have setup a Gate Kit under cover of the clubhouse. Inside the Gate Kit are batteries for temporarily powering the padlocks, and detailed instructions for manually opening the padlocks using the front buttons. Should you be required to use the Gate Kit, once you are able please make us aware of the problem using our Contact page.
If you run into issues during account/app setup or padlock operation, additional help is available at Master Lock Vault’s FAQ page.
If these FAQs don’t resolve your issue, submit questions using our Contact page.
General Entry Rules
- Do not share access information with anyone other than immediate household family members.
- Enter through the (north) Upper Gate, just after Pearce splits off of City Park Rd. Only drive one-way through the property, and exit through the (south) Lower Gate. This helps maintain flow on the narrow road, and reduces wear on the steeper section. If conditions require entering through the Lower Gate, please exercise caution driving against the normal flow of traffic.
- EXCEPTION – All vehicles with less than 4 wheels must enter and exit only through the south/lower gate. All roads on the property are dirt or gravel, and entering through the Upper Gate requires descending down a gravel slope. This section is not appropriate for motorcycles or similar vehicles with a single directional wheel.
- If you find the padlock unlocked or gate opened (except during scheduled events), please call or text us using the number listed on our Contact page.