Important Date Change (COVID-19)
The original 2020 Raffle drawing date was May 17, the date of our May 3D Tournament. Because we are postponing all group events scheduled over the next several weeks, we are forced to postpone the drawing date. Unless conditions beyond our control force additional rescheduling of events, the new drawing date has been set for June 14, the date of our June 3D Tournament.
Many 2020 Raffle tickets were printed with the previous May 17 drawing date. All past purchasers of these tickets are being notified of the new June 14 drawing date by email. For additional questions, please submit an inquiry using our Contact page.
For additional information on AAC response to COVID-19, visit our Updates page.
Austin Archery Country has kindly donated a brand new compound bow to the club. We announced at our annual meeting that we will be raffling the bow, with tickets available to members and the general public.
The bow is a 2019 Mathews Vertix with a 70# draw weight. This page includes a picture of the actual bow (click the picture for higher resolution), and additional specs can be found here.
- Tickets are $10 each. You may purchase more than one ticket.
- Tickets must be purchased in-person from a club representative.
- Tickets will be available at club events. If you cannot attend an event contact a Director or Manager, listed at the bottom of our Home page.
- Tickets may be purchased with cash, or with a credit card at a club event.
- The random drawing of the winner will be held at the AAC clubhouse, immediately following the June 14 3D Tournament. You do not need to be present to win.