Congratulations to the winner of our 2020 Raffle!
Clint Buckley is the new and proud owner of this bow.
He wasted little time giving back to Archery Country, having them trick it out with sights, rest and stabilizer, along with new arrows and a hard case. Next time you see him at the club, ask him for a demonstration.
Austin Archery Country has kindly donated a brand new compound bow to the club. We announced at our annual meeting that we will be raffling the bow, with tickets available to members and the general public.
The bow is a 2019 Mathews Vertix with a 70# draw weight. This page includes a picture of the actual bow (click the picture for higher resolution), and additional specs can be found here.
- Tickets are $10 each. You may purchase more than one ticket.
- Tickets must be purchased in-person from a club representative.
- Tickets will be available at club events. If you cannot attend an event contact a Director or Manager, listed at the bottom of our Home page.
- Tickets may be purchased with cash, or with a credit card at a club event.
- The random drawing of the winner will be held at the AAC clubhouse, immediately following the June 14 3D Tournament. You do not need to be present to win.