2023 Round Rock Lodge Fundraiser
Saturday, March 25 – 9:00 am Shotgun Start
PRIMARY SPONSORSHIP PROVIDED BY
click photo to see individual prize closeups
The Austin Archery Club is excited to team up with Archery Country for a fundraising event to aid Round Rock Masonic Lodge #227 in their efforts to repair the foundation and structure of their meeting place. There will be multiple opportunities to win some great prizes generously donated by our sponsors.
- The Shoot will consist of a 30-target 3D course similar to our Monthly events, with a 15-target segment designed for archers requiring easier accessibility.
- Entry fee is $30 to shoot the 30-target course ($15 if under 18), $15 to shoot the 15-target course. Click HERE to register.
- Similar to the Monthly 3D Shoots, Sportsman’s Finest gift cards will be awarded to multiple places in the Compound and Traditional Categories. (scores will count toward the Season Long Shootout)
- Multiple Raffle Items will be available, listed by their sponsors below.
- Additional fundraising opportunities to Round Rock #227 are available directly on their website.
- All net funds received for this event will go to Round Rock Masonic Lodge #227.
- Snacks/Drinks will be available, all prepared by members of the lodge. This will include breakfast tacos, prepared fresh that morning!
- Additionally, a Long Bomb Target will be setup (~80 yards) for a chance to win a remote trail camera donated by Longshot! The final rules and specific prize will be detailed on the day of the event.
- Archery Country – in addition to sourcing from PSE and QAD, also donating additional prizes, including: arrows, broadheads, vanes, bag target
- PSE Archery – donating a Nock On Embark compound bow, and a Fang HD crossbow
- QAD – donating a drop away rest
- Listo Provisions – donating a pair of Brush Cruisers
- Dialed Archery – donating a $250 gift card
- Quattro Archery – donating a stabilizer set
- GoRuck – donating a Classic Bullet Rucker
- Strong Coffee Company – donating coffee for the shoot, and a one month supply kit
- Longshot – donating a remote trail camera
- Additional sponsors and prizes still coming in – stay tuned!
ROUND ROCK MASONIC LODGE #227
Round Rock #227 is located 1 mile east of downtown Round Rock, just north of the railroad tracks.
Built in 1982, the past 40 years located near those tracks have gradually taken their toll. A few years ago it started with door swings and cracked drywall, and when inspected for repair it was found to be caused by a shifting foundation. There is a professional plan to shore up the foundation followed by cosmetic repairs, but the material and skilled labor to begin this is substantial. Over time the lodge has raised about half of what’s required to begin, but rising costs are outpacing the ability to raise funds, beyond what the lodge already raises every year for charitable activities.
The members of Round Rock Lodge sincerely appreciate the help of all sponsors and participants, and look forward to continuing to serve the community for decades to come.
Additional information about this nonprofit organization can be found HERE.