For the latest club News & Information:
Welcome to The Austin Archery Club!
The Austin Archery Club (AAC) is a non-profit club open to archers of all ages and classes. Located northwest of Austin in the scenic Texas Hill Country, AAC has a membership dedicated to the sport. AAC has strong ties to the local archery community. We are on a mission to promote the exciting sport of target archery and provide outdoor recreational opportunities to the public.
Membership in AAC is open to anyone who wants to participate in the sport of archery. We accept members without regard to sex, race, religion, or ethnic background. In addition, we are a family-oriented organization that emphasizes archery as a sport for the entire family. All AAC paid memberships are family memberships, which include spouse and children under 18 years old.
Visitors are welcome during all club events; see our Events page for dates and times.
Hours of Operation
Access to the club is restricted to daylight hours only: 30 minutes prior to sunrise and 30 minutes after sunset.
If you need to be at the club after hours, you must obtain a permit at Emma Long Park, located farther down City Park Road.
- All guests must be accompanied by a club member.
- Children shall be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Pets are allowed, but must be under strict control of an adult at all times.
- Entry gates must be locked at all times. (except during club-sanctioned events)
- Report unsafe conditions on ranges.
- Shoot only at designated targets, and only in the direction laid out for each range.
- Important Update – The Lower Static Range is only to be shot from the West to the East. Three well-defined shooting lanes have been set-up for this purpose. Because of neighboring residential properties, NO OTHER direction of shooting is permitted. To better communicate this policy, the old covers have been removed, and clear signage will be installed as a reminder. The parking lot has been extended to include the old covered area.
- Use of your Vault account to access the entry gates acts as your sign-in for each club visit. If you access the club without using your Vault account, you must manually sign-in at the clubhouse. (This requirement is a City of Austin – Parks & Rec mandated safety protocol.)
The following items/activities are Not Permitted:
- Firearms (including airguns)
- Full Camouflage
- Open Fires
- Overnight Camping (except during club-sanctioned events)
If any member or member’s guest takes exception or cannot conform with these Basic Rules and restrictions,
please contact an AAC Director or Manager using our Contact page.
2021 Directors & Managers
|Board of Directors|
|Property Director||Tyson Powell||(512) 387-4551|
|Communications Director||Luis Valles|
|Safety Director||Bob Foster|
|At-Large Director||Ryan Sproull|
|Static Ranges||Keith Kmiec|
|Field Archery||Andy Jacobsen|
|3D Bowhunter||Jeramy Campbell|