Welcome to The Austin Archery Club!
The Austin Archery Club (AAC) is a non-profit club open to archers of all ages and classes. Located northwest of Austin in the scenic Texas Hill Country, AAC has a membership dedicated to the sport. AAC has strong ties to the local archery community. We are on a mission to promote the exciting sport of target archery and provide outdoor recreational opportunities to the public.
Membership in AAC is open to anyone who wants to participate in the sport of archery. We accept members without regard to sex, race, religion, or ethnic background. In addition, we are a family-oriented organization that emphasizes archery as a sport for the entire family. All AAC memberships are family memberships, which include spouse and children under 18 years old.
Visitors are welcome during all club events; see events page for dates and times.
Hours of Operation
Access to the club is restricted to daylight hours only: 30 minutes prior to sunup and 30 minutes after sundown. If you need to be at the club after hours, you must obtain a permit at Emma Long Park, located farther down City Park Road.
- All guests must be accompanied by a club member.
- Range gates must be locked at all times.
- Report unsafe conditions on ranges.
- Shoot only at designated targets.
- Mandatory SIGN-IN is required, if using the facilities or property beyond the the static ranges adjacent to the Club House and lower level parking area. This item is a City of Austin, Parks & Recreation Dept. mandated safety protocol.
- Children shall be supervised by an adult at all times.
The following items are not permitted:
- Open Fires
- Firearms or crossbows
If any member or member’s guest takes exception or cannot conform with these basic rules, please contact an AAC Officer immediately.
2019 Board of Directors
President – Gene Mayo (512) 656-4401
Vice President – Rod Coffin (512) 921-2060
Treasurer – Clint Miller (512) 820-5220
Secretary – Jess Hill (512) 294-1156
Business Director – Adelita Schule (512) 779-4174
Tournament Director – Robert Garcia (512) 296-9951
Property Director – Tyson Powell (512) 417-7157